Regular RV cleaning both inside and out is important for the maintenance and longevity of your RV. Here are a few quick RV cleaning tips to use the next time you clean and maintain your RV.
- Add about 1/3-cup of plain white vinegar to your wash bucket the next time you wash your RV (or car, for that matter). The vinegar helps prevent water spotting and boosts the cleanser as well.
- Don't use dish soap as an RV cleaner. It is too harsh and can harm paint and finishes. Use a cleaner specifically formulated for RVs.
- To clean window blinds, put an old tube sock on your hand, and then spray it with an all-purpose cleaner. Just rub the blinds with your hand to clean on both sides!
- Use a small paint brush to dust ceiling vents, inside window tracks and over doors.
- Remove water stains from ceilings and carpets with a thin paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Leave on several hours to remove the stain. (Test for color-fastness before you apply the peroxide mixture.)
Use these handy RV cleaning tips to make your RV cleaning chores go quickly and easily!